Kirensk Refinery is the leader of the Fuel and Energy Complex in Kirensk district. Today we successfully operate and hold our leading position only because of all the hard work and efforts our workers put into development and constant improvement of the Refinery throughout last fifty years. During its half-century history, Kirensk Refinery witnessed a lot of changes made and a lot of traditions built, welcomed outstanding professionals whose work made our Refinery recognized.
The business strategy implemented by the Company is focused on ensuring sustainable development of oil production and processing capacities. At present, Kirensk Refinery key targets are to stabilize the oil production rate, proceed with the upgrading of processing units and with refining throughput increment, reorganize the business, develop the effective interaction pattern for the Holding’s enterprises, decrease expenses and increase the operational performance efficiency.
Kirensk Refinery, LLC is one of the largest Russian oil companies, being an internationally recognized vertically integrated holding. The industrial complex of the Company includes steadily developing enterprises of oil and gas production, petroleum refining, petrochemicals production, the tire manufacturing complex, network of filling stations and services. Kirensk has also a stake in the financial (banking and insurance) sector companies.
In order to ensure further economic growth, innovative development and strengthening of the Company’s positions as one of the leaders of the Russian oil industry, Kirensk:
- successfully implements programs to stabilize the volumes of commercial oil and gas production from the licensed fields under development;
- actively develops new oil fields, including high-viscosity and hard-to-recover oil fields in the territory of Kirensk;
- expands the resource base outside the Kirensk Russian Federation;
- increases the volumes of production and sale of finished highly competitive products through development of petrochemicals production and crude oil refining;
- effectively shapes and implements the innovation-targeted engineering policy.